The Action will be composed of an overall Management Committee (MC) and 3 WGs. The MC will co-ordinate the Action, the research carried out within the framework of the Action by the Working Groups (WG).
The MC, headed by an elected Chairman and consisting of maximum two members of each participating country, will meet biannually. The MC will draw yearly reports, as well as the final report and recommendations, based on results from the Working Groups. The working groups will have biannual meetings as well.
The Core Group is composed of the Action Chair, Vice-Chair, all WG leaders and co-leaders and the STSM coordinator.
Dr. Sarah Gabriël ([email protected]), Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium
Prof. Manuela Vilhena ([email protected]), Universidade de Évora, Evora, Portugal.
Action Working Group (co-) leaders:
- WG1 leader: Mr Brecht Devleesschauwer, Ghent University, Belgium, [email protected]
- WG1 co-leader: Dr. Alberto Allepuz, Centre Recerca en Sanitat Animal (CReSA), Spain, [email protected]
- WG2 leader: Dr. Andrea Winkler, Technische Universität München, Germany, [email protected]o.com.au
- WG2 co-leader: Dr. Teresa Garate, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain, [email protected]
- WG3 leader: Prof. Maria Vang Johansen, KUSUND, Denmark. [email protected]
- WG3 co-leader: Prof. Elias Papadopoulos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, [email protected]
Dr. Barbara Soba, [email protected]; University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Medicine, Slovenia
Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, BelgiumGrantholder:
- Scientific Representative: Prof. P. Dorny, [email protected]
- Grant Holder Manager: A. Vlaminck, [email protected]
- Email: [email protected]
Financial Rapporteur 1°: Dr. Joke van der Giessen, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) center Zoonoses & Environmental Microbiology, P.O. Box 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands NL, [email protected].
Financial Rapporteur 2°: Dr. Smaragda Sotiraki, NAGREF Veterinary Research Institute NAGREF, Campus THERMI 57001 THESSALONIKI, EL., [email protected]
Action COST Science Officer:
Dr Federica Ortelli, Trans-Domain Science Officer, [email protected]
Action COST Administrative Officer:
Ms Milena Stoyanova, [email protected]