New STSM can be approved from December 2014 onwards
News and events
- 1st Working Group and Management Committee meeting 2015: 12-13 May 2015, Instituto Superiore di Sanità, Rome, Italy
- 2nd Working Group and Management Committee meeting 2015: 2 November 2015, Institute for Medical Research, Belgrade, Serbia
- 1 st CYSTINET International Conference: 3-4 November 2015, Belgrade, Serbia
Date: 01 – 03/09/2014
Host institution: Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium
Subject of the Training school:
- Systematic review and meta-analysis
- Introduction in R
- Data management, data manipulation in R
- Meta-analysis in R
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) mapping introduction
Deadline for application: 25/07/2014
The first call for the COST Action TD 1302 CYSTINET Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) applications is launched on February 17th, 2014 with a total grant of € 17,000.
Short-Term Scientific Missions (STSM) are aimed at strengthening existing networks by allowing scientists to go to a COST Action CYSTINET partner in another CYSTINET COST Country or approved NNC/IPC institution to support individual mobility and foster collaboration.
STSMs are particularly intended for young scientists.
You can still apply!